Applications are being invited by Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab to fill the newly vacant positions. We
Applications are being invited by Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab to fill the newly vacant positions. We get these TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2021 – Application Form via https://www.tevta.gop.pk from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 28th September 2021. Applications are invited from highly qualified and experienced professionals to fill these vacant posts mentioned below.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||28th September 2021|
|Location:||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 13, 2021|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA|
|Address:||Director TEVTA DG Khan & Rajanpur, Technical Training Institute, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi Khan|
Join WhatsApp Group
Punjab Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority are looking to hire staff for Govt Technical Training Centre (Male) Taunsa Sharif, District D.G Khan, Govt Technical Training Institute (Male) 2nd Campus Barhi, Tehsil Kohei Suleman – Dera Ghazi Khan, and Government Vocational Training Institute (Women) Taunsa Sharif – District Dera Ghazi Khan.
These TEVTA Institutes needed Junior Clerk (PS-11) and Trade Instructor (PS-10). Both males and females are invited to fill these posts. Only candidates having domicile of Dera Ghazi Khan District can apply against the said posts.
- F.A/FSc/D.Com or equivalent
- 2 Years Experience
- Computer Literate
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
- Diploma in Dress Designing & Making DDM/Matric with 2-year Certificate (G-II)/DVG plus one-year DVTT.
- 1-year experience
- Computer Literate
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2021 – Application Form via https://tevta.gop.pk?
- Application Forms are available on the P-TEVTA website https://tevta.gop.pk.
- Candidates can send this Application Form with a detailed CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and recent passport-size photograph to the Director TEVTA DG Khan & Rajanpur, Technical Training Institute, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Applications must reach before 9-09-2021.
- To get more information and download the Application Form – Click Here.