On this page, we posted Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs 2021. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 21st September 2021. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, and motivated individuals having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Ex-FATA to fill these vacancies.
This recruitment will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA. So, candidates are requested to visit the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk for complete information or recruitment process or read the advertisement given below.
Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||21st September 2021|
|Last Date:||October 08, 2021|
|Company:||Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK|
|Address:||Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications to fill the posts of Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), and Junior Clerk (BPS-14). The number of opened vacancies in each zone is listed in the advertisement. Females, Minorities, and Disabled person quotas are reserved.
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in at least 2nd Division can apply for Assistant posts. The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 30 years.
Candidates holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized institute or at least a 2nd class bachelor’s degree with a one-year diploma in IT can apply for Computer Operator Jobs 2021. The age limit for Computer Operator Jobs in KPK is 21 to 32 years.
Candidates who are 18 to 30 years old and possessing Secondary School Certificate may apply for Junior Clerk Jobs. Candidates should also have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
How to Apply for Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can open the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk for submission of online applications and other details – Click Here.
- Only the applications sent online through ETEA Job Portal will be considered.
- Candidates can get complete information regarding the application procedure through the prescribed link.
- Applicants must deposit the application processing fee on the auto-generated Challan Form after the successful submission of applications.
- The Online application forms are available from 23rd September 2021 to 8th October 2021.