Through this page, we informed our visitors about Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via https://18.104.22.168/home. A prestigious and leading Public Sector Organization Dera Ghazi Khan Jobs 2021 announced through the Daily The Nation newspaper as Public Sector Organization Public Notice No. 01/2021. The organization is hiring qualified, motivated, energetic, and dynamic applicants for vacant positions. Interested Pakistani nationals searching for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs should not miss this career opportunity.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||22nd August 2021|
|Location:||Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||September 09, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Sr. Administrative Officer Estt, Post Box No. 27, Dera Ghazi Khan|
Join WhatsApp Group
Public Sector Organization Post Box No. 27 Dera Ghazi Khan is looking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and result-oriented individuals as Technician-I, Tech-II, Tech-III, Data Entry Operator, Jr. Assistant-I, and Driver-III. Technicians are required in the field of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Technical, HVAC, Civil, Auto Mechanic, Auto Electrician, and Welder.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Sector Organization Dera Ghazi Khan:
Both Fresh and experienced individuals are requested to apply. Candidates all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements are eligible to apply.
- 3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer (1st Division) from recognized Polytechnic Institute with Nil Experience.
- FSc (Pre-Engineering) 1st Division with Nil Experience.
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with 06 years relevant experience.
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with 01-year Technical Course & 5 5 years relevant experience.
Data Entry Operator:
- Matriculation with Science (50% Marks) & 5 Months Computer Course with 5000 key depression per hour with 02 years experience (Skill Test).
- Matriculation with Computer Science with at least 50% Marks, 5000 Key Depression Per Hour & 2 years experience (Skill Test).
- BCS/BBA (like HRM/Marketing/IT/Supply Chain Management) Two Years or BA/BSc (1st Division) or equivalent to other Admin-related qualifications as per HEC standard.
- Matriculation having Civil Driving License with LTV & HTV with 3 Years Experience.
Where the prescribed qualification is 1st class in the final degree, only one 2nd class in the entire academic career from Matriculation onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. Only the certificates/diplomas/degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions/universities will be accepted.
The age limit for all said posts is 18 to 35 years. Physically fit and not over/underweight candidates having prescribed qualifications may apply online. Candidates applying for the post of Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168 cm. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations must apply through the proper channels. The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Online Apply via https://22.214.171.124/home:
- Interested individuals may forward their applications online via Web Link https://126.96.36.199/home.
- The closing date of submission of the online application is 12 September 2021.
- Candidates who appear in the test/interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- To submit an online employment form – Click Here.
- Candidates who are already government employees are requested to apply through their departments by providing NOC.
- All the educational certificates must be recognized by HEC.