Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals for the new Ministry of Maritime Affai
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is looking to hire applications from Pakistani Nationals for the new Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 – Application Form www.moma.gov.pk. We collect this career notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 2nd September 2021.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||2nd September 2021|
|Last Date:||September 20, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary-I, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Join WhatsApp Group
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Islamabad is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the post of Technical Advisor MP-I on a contract basis. The post will be filled strictly on merit. Interested professionals who want to get selected for these vacancies should meet the eligibility requirements of the post listed below.
- Ph.D. Degree in Maritime/Shipping and Allied Sciences includes Marine/Naval Sciences from a globally recognized/HEC recognized university with at least 14 years professional experience or Masters in relevant subject with 18 years of experience in the same discipline.
- The maximum age limit is 62 Years.
The tenure of the Technical Advisor shall be initially for a period of three years further extendable for a maximum period of two years subject to satisfactory performances. Only eligible individuals are requested to forward resumes.
How to Apply for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021?
- The application form is available on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs website www.moma.gov.pk.
- Applicants may forward applications with all necessary documents and information to the Deputy Secretary-I, Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered to the mentioned address before 20th September 2021.
- To download the format of the application – Click Here.