Through this link, we invite applicants having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to read Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar Jobs 2021 – MTI Jobs 2021. Khyber Teaching Institute MTI – Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar is looking to hire highly qualified and experienced professionals for the newly vacant positions, for which KTH has announced its latest advertisement published through the Daily Express newspaper on 26th August 2021.
Khyber Teaching Hospital – KTH Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th August 2021|
|Education:||DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBA, MBBS|
|Last Date:||September 10, 2021|
|Company:||Khyber Teaching Hospital – KTH|
|Address:||Chairman, Board of Governors, Medical Teaching Institution, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
The Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar is hiring professionals as Supply Chain Manager, Finance Officer, Finance Assistant, Medical Gas Supervisor, Biomedical Technician, CCTV Operator – Female, and Telephone Operators.
Interested professionals who wish to get employment should fulfill some requirements. Candidates can read separately criteria for each post from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing qualifications such as a Secondary School Certificate, Intermediate (FA/FSc), Diploma of Associate Engineering, DAE, MBA, M.Com, or Master’s degree in the same field are eligible for these vacancies. Candidates should also visit Ayub Teaching Hospital Jobs.
How to Apply for Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Peshawar Jobs 2021 – MTI Peshawar Jobs?
- Desired individuals are requested to read both advertisements posted below for complete information of Application Procedure and Eligibility Criteria.
- The application form for both advertisements is available on the KTH Official website www.kth.gov.pk.
- Candidates should deposit the application processing fee before the submission of applications.
- Only eligible individuals are requested to forward applications by following the given procedure in the vacancy notice.
- Applications should be delivered to the concerned office within 15 days.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.