On this page, you can get Agriculture Research Department KPK Jobs 2021. Applications are invited by the Directorate of Agriculture Research Khyber
On this page, you can get Agriculture Research Department KPK Jobs 2021. Applications are invited by the Directorate of Agriculture Research Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the vacant positions against the minorities quota. We collect this advertisement from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 26th August 2021. Candidates having a domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited to fill these positions. Candidates looking for Government Jobs in KPK should also visit Public Sector Organization Swat Jobs.
Directorate of Agriculture Research KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||26th August 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||September 10, 2021|
|Company:||Directorate of Agriculture Research KPK|
|Address:||Director General, Agriculture Research KPK, Peshawar|
Join WhatsApp Group
Jobs are opening for Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14), Field Assistant (BPS-09), and Vehicle Driver (BPS-06). Candidates who meet the post demands should apply by following the application procedure available in the advertisement. A total of 10 new jobs are opening in the Directorate of Agriculture Research KPK.
Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14) Jobs Criteria:
- FA/FSc or equivalent qualifications.
- Shorthand/Typing Speed of 50/35 Words Per Minute Respectively.
- Knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel.
Field Assistant Jobs Criteria:
- Minimum Matriculation or equivalent qualifications.
- Field Assistant Course from any recognized Agricultural Training Institute.
- Minimum Middle Pass.
- LTV Driving License.
- Driving Experience.
How to Apply for Agriculture Research Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- Applications can be sent to the Director-General, Agriculture Research KPK, Peshawar.
- Qualified individuals should send their resumes within 15 days after the appearance date of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- Servants of Government Departments are requested to submit applications through proper channels.
- Applications delivered after the 10th of September 2021 will not be considered.